This application was created within the ESIRAS Slovenia project, which was carried out by the Slovenian Red Cross. The purpose of the project was to provide asylum seekers and persons granted international protection with support in improving employment opportunities and achieving social integration.

ESIRAS project was created in cooperation between International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion of the European Commission. It was financed in 90% part by the EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI). The other 10% was provided, with essential aid of Ministry of Public Administration of Republic of Slovenia, by the Slovenian Red Cross.

The implementation of the project in selected cities was carried out  by seven national Red Cross Societies in Europe, coordinated by the Spanish Red Cross. Users could join the project in Austria (Graz), Cyprus (Nicosia), Denmark (Börnholm, Jelling), France (Paris), Italy (Milan), Great Britain (Glasgow), and Slovenia (Ljubljana, Maribor).

The project ran from 1st January 2018 to 31st August 2019.

The purpose of the application is to provide the information which the project users were asking about the most, and in the future, even after the completion of the project, to upgrade it with further practical instructions deemed necessary for supporting the people in the context of migrations.